Hollywood Hot Shots Competition
Jameson Irish Whiskey is proud to present Hollywood Hot Shots – a short film competition in conjunction with the 2012 Australian Liquor Industry Awards (ALIA).
Re-create a 60-second video of your favourite Hollywood movie scene or scenes and submit it to us to enter!
How to enter:
1. Supply the video on DVD or USB by mail to: PO Box 55, Glebe NSW 2037 or in person to ALIA HQ: 41 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037
2. Come dressed up as your favourite Hollywood movie stars to ALIA to see if you are a finalist
Entries close on Friday 28 September 2012.
The winner will be decided at ALIA on Wednesday 17 October 2012, where the finalists will be announced and shown to the audience.
James Wells on (02) 8586 6101 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must currently be working in the Australian liquor and hospitality industry and be
18 years or older.
2. Entries open: Monday 6 August 2012
3. Entries close: Close of last received mail, Friday 28 September 2012
4. Any queries contact James Wells on (02) 8586 6101 or email: email@example.com
5. Entrants must re-enact their favourite move scene or scenes in 60 seconds.
6. Entries must be submitted in hard copy (DVD/USB) to ALIA. PO Box 55, Glebe NSW 2037.
7. If the video contains consumption or imagery of alcohol it should not depict alcohol in an
abusive, offensive, excessive or illegal manner and should comply with all relevant laws,
codes and RSA requirements. Any entry with alcohol depicted should not include people
in the video who are under 25 years of age.
8. First phase judging panel of 3 will select their top 3 entries, which in their sole discretion
are the most creative and entertaining before the ALIA on 17 October 2012.
9. Second phase judging panel of 3 will on the night select the winner, which in their sole
discretion is the most creative, entertaining and crowd engaging at the ALIA.
10. The judges’ decision in both phases is final and no correspondence will be entered into
11. There is one prize for first place, $5000 cash.
12. Entrants may only enter this promotion once.
13. The promoter is Premium Wine Brands Pty Ltd ABN 75 007 870 046 of 16 Byfield Street,
North Ryde NSW 2113.
14. The promoter supports responsible consumption of alcohol and recommends that alcohol
be enjoyed in moderation.
Full Terms & Conditions can also be downloaded by clicking here.